Call for registration and abstracts
University College of Southeast Norway wishes you warmly welcome to the second interdisciplinary CA-symposium “Conversation as a tool for professional practice” – a one-day meeting comprising a series of 30-minute paper presentations. This year, the symposium is on interaction and learning.
- Extended deadline for registration: 15st March 2017
- Extended deadline for abstracts: 1st March
- Price: 1000 NOK (includes lunch)
Presenters at the CA symposium include:
Presenters at the CA-symposium:
- Elizabeth Stokoe (Professor in social interaction, Loughborough University, UK)
- Åsa Mäkitalo (Professor in Education, Gothenburg University)
- Helen Melander (Senior Lecturer in Pedagogy, Uppsala University
- Fritjof Sahlström (Professor in Pedagogy, University of Helsinki)
The symposium is connected to the PhD-course. See information about the PhD-course here.
Travel and accommodation
The nearest airport is Torp Sandefjord airport. It is positioned with a 20 minutes distance from Tønsberg. Alternatively, you may fly to Oslo Airport Gardemoen and go by train from Oslo airport station to Tønsberg. The train journey takes about 2 hours. We recommend Quality Hotel Tønsberg. It is close to the train station, and is close to the venue for the dinner in the afternoon. Please, book room within March 19.
- Price: 1075,-
- Conference code: "USN-guest 2017"
Other hotel in Tønsberg: