Call for registration and abstracts
University College of Southeast Norway, Campus Vestfold, welcomes abstracts for presentations at the third interdisciplinary one-day conversation analysis conference, "Conversation as a tool for professional practice".
Invited speakers at the CA symposium include:
- Pål Aarsand (Professor of pedagogy, NTNU, Norway)
- Charles Antaki (Professor of Language and Social Psychology, Loughborough University, UK)
- Bethan Benwell (Senior Lecturer in English Studies, University of Stirling, UK)
- Neil Mercer (Emeritus Professor of Education, University of Cambridge, UK)
- Elizabeth Stokoe (Professor of Social Interaction, Loughborough University, UK)
- Registration fee: 995 NOK (includes lunch)
- Registration fee for employees at USN: 350 NOK (includes lunch)
The symposium is connected to the PhD-course. See information about the PhD-course here.
Travel and accommodation
The nearest airport is Torp Sandefjord airport. It is positioned with a 20 minutes distance from Tønsberg. Alternatively, you may fly to Oslo Airport Gardemoen and go by train from Oslo airport station to Tønsberg. The train journey takes about 2 hours. We recommend Quality Hotel Tønsberg. It is close to the train station, and is close to the venue for the dinner in the afternoon.
Hotels in Tønsberg: