Why study Industrial IT and automation?
With a master's degree in Industrial IT and Automation you get an education that opens a variety of career opportunities. The student environment is good, offering good facilities and close contact with the teachers. The academic community is strong and the degree can qualify for further PhD studies at USN.
See the full description at the Master of Science - Industrial IT and automation programme page.
Semester exchange to USN
Within this programme there are several exchange opportunities for students from partner universities. Please contact our program administrator for details and course lists. Application deadline is April 15 and October 15 for spring semester for exchange.
The programme is open to international exchange students studying at one of USN's bilateral partner institutions. Exchange students must be officially nominated by their home university, to enrol.
For admission to this programme, the following rules apply:
- A Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronicals or Computer Science (related programmes may also be accepted)
- Mathematics at the level of Mathematics III (at USN), or the equivalent
- Passed a bachelor course in Control Theory (Knowledge about Closed Control Loops and PID controllers) at minimum 5 credits
- Passed a bachelor course in Programming Language (minimum 5 credits)
- Passed a bachelor course in Electro/Electronics (Knowledge about resistors, capacitors, inductors and transistors) at minimum 10 credits
A cumulative grade point average equivalent to, or better than, a C in the ECTS system (we do the grade conversion).
Please read all the information about the admission process before you apply.