Courses spring 2016
- Human Factors in System Engineering
- Project Management of Complex System
- Robust Engineering
- Subsea Systems Architecture
- System Architecture and Design
- System Supportability and Logistics
- Systems Thinking
Practical information – Systems Engineering
The courses are organized as intensive one-week courses each with 5 days of lectures. Students taking courses for credit will work on a written assignment due 10 weeks after the end of the course. A completed course with approved written assignment will give 7.5 studypoints. The classes are taught in English. Course material is also in English.
The price for attending a course depends on whether you take the course for credit or not. To get credit for the course, you need to hand in a written assignment.
- Alternative 1: Attendance only kr. 20.000,-
- Alternative 2: Attendance and written assignment kr. 25.000,-
The registration deadline for each course is 2 weeks before course starts.
We accept registrations also after the deadline, provided there are available seats. We reserve the right to cancel courses with too low participation.