- May 1 for autumn semester and full year
- November 1 for spring semester
How to apply as an exchange student to USN
- Nomination: Make sure that you are officially nominated as an exchange student to USN. Nomination must be done by the International office or equivalent at your home institution.
- Apply for admission: After the nomination, you need to apply for admission as an exchange student to USN. You will receive an e-mail from email@example.com with the link to the online application system (please note that this is only for nominated students from our partner institutions!) Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have not received any information concerning the online application.
- Fill in application online: When you log on to the online application system, please choose "International applicants". Fill in the application and choose the right programme.
- Finalize the application: To complete the online application you need to upload the following documents:
- "Learning agreement": A list of the courses you wish to take in the University College of Southeast Norway. The learning agreement must be signed by you and your home university.)
- "Transcript of records" : A list of subjects you have taken in your previous education. The transcript must include the number of credits given and the grade for each course. The transcript should be written in English and should be signed, stamped and dated.
- A copy of the European ID or the photo page in your passport: This is the page where your name and nationality is listed.
- Answer to application: You can expect to hear about acceptance to the academic programmes by the end of May.
Remember to apply for housing separately to SSN (Student Welfare Organization).