When to apply:
- Admission is once a year
- The application portal opens September 1st.
- The application deadlines are:
- December 1st: Applicants with citizenship and education outside EU/EEA
- March 1st: Applicants with citizenchip and education from EU/EEA
- April 15th: Nordic citizens and applicants residing in Norway with a Norwegian ID number. Please read the important information.
- If your deadline is December 1st or March 1st you will receive the result of your application in April. If your deadline is April 15th, you will receive the results within May 25th.
- When the results are ready you will be notified through your registered e-mail address. You will then be able to see the results of your application in USN's application portal. If you are offered admissions to a study programme, you will be given a short deadline to respond.
- Please note that the date of results can be changed.
- The semester starts in August.
If you live in Norway and apply with your Norwegian ID number in the webportal for Norwegian applicants please make a note that you will only get the same information and letters as the Norwegian applicants.
How to apply:
- Please check that you have the required academic background for the programme you want to apply to.
- Please thoroughly research prospective programmes and their specific admission requirements.
- We do not give advance reviews that states if you are qualified or not.
- You can apply to up to two prioritized study programmes.
- Do you meet our English language requirements?
- Required documentation
- You do not need to send any documents by post, however, for certain countries, we require that specific documents are sent directly from the issuing institution. Please see if you find your country on the list. The rest of the documents must be uploaded to the online application.
- Are you completing your bachelor's degree in the semester after the deadline? As USN cannot grant conditional admission to international applicants, you are unfortunately not qualified to apply at this time.
- Apply online through Søknadsweb.
- Pleace read all the information regarding cost and VISA