All applicants should upload diplomas/transcripts from secondary and higher education.
If your institution does not provide you with an English version of your transcripts/diplomas you must upload both the original and a certified translation into English.
Documents from Pakistan must be HEC verified.
Documents from China must be verified by China degrees.
3. Letter of Motivation
The letter of motivation should be no more than 400 words. We want you to elaborate on the following:
- How did you find about USN and the program you are applying to?
- What in your educational or work background makes you qualified for the program?
- Why do you want to study this program at USN?
- What are your long-term goals regarding your chosen career.
(Applicants with a bachelor degree from Norway do not have to upload a letter of motivation).
4. Copy of passport
The page you upload should show your photo, full name, date of birth and nationality. (Norwegian citizens do not have to upload a copy of their passport).
- Any name change must be documented.
- Applicants for the Norwegian language course must upload their residence card/EU-passport.
- We may contact you and request further documentation.
Please do not upload Letters of Recommendation, proof of work experience or any other documents we do not ask you to upload.