Some important information regarding documentation
- You are responsible for uploading all required documentation, as well as ensuring that it is uploaded within the application deadline. As it may take several weeks for institutions and test centres to provide transcripts and/or test scores, please arrange for these documents to be issued as soon as possible.
- You are liable for the uploaded documents, i.e. that they represent true and unaltered information.
- Wrongful or misleading information may lead to dismissal and loss of right to study, according to section 12-3 of Regulations governing studies and examinations at the USN.
- Submission of fraudulent documents is illegal, and will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
- Please note that we maintain the right to contact institutions, firms, associations and government agencies for the purpose of explanation and/or verification of uploaded documents.
Check of documents upon arrival to Norway:
In accepting the offer you have committed to bringing your original documents with you to Norway as we need to check the authenticity upon your arrival. All international students will be asked to present original documents during the first semester.
Power of attorney
Please sign and upload declaration of consent that give us power of attorney to contact your previous school(s) to confirm your results if needed.