What you will learn
The purpose of this course is to give the students an introduction to the international regime for human rights and social entrepreneurship.
- The courses will take place at the Dzemal Bijedic University of Mostar.
- Dates: 29 May - 10 June, 2017
- There is no tuition/course fee
- 1st application deadline: February 1, 2017
- Travel and accommodation expenses must be covered by the participant. Click here for information on expenses for Norwegian students (in Norwegian).
- There is no additional support provided by the Norwegian State Educational Loan Fund (lånekassen) for participating at summer schools, but travel and living costs are kept to a minimum to ensure that students can overcome with the costs attending this course.
- Students are not depending on having the courses approved by their programme coordinator at the faculty, to attend. The summer school can be approved as a part of a bachelor programme by their home institution, or be taken as an additional course, earning additional credits.
- Accommodation for students coming from outside Mostar in City Hotel in Mostar. Cost of accomodation: 26/night double room, 33/night single room, breakfast included. Accommodation will be pre-booked for students who apply before the deadline on a first-come-first serve basis.
- Travel arrangements for participants from Norway: Flights with Norwegian Oslo-Sarajevo or Oslo- Dubrovnik/Split. Group transport from Sarajevo to Mostar.
Students from Norway: The application and registration deadline for Norwegian students is now due. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you intend to register after the deadline.
Students from Mostar and USN partners: For students from the universities of Mostar and other international partners, please download the application form here.
Please remember to fill in the application and to send it to email@example.com together with your latest transcript of records within May 1st 2017.
Please remember to submit your latest transcript of records to firstname.lastname@example.org after the submission of your online registration form. Applications who are submitted without the transcript will not be evaluated.