We are delighted to welcome you to our campus in Bø in Telemark where a beautiful scenery of forests, mountains and rivers, combine with a vibrant small-town to create an excellent setting for scientific engagement as well an exceptional opportunity for academic and social interaction. With a student community numbering 2,300 students, we are big enough to enjoy diversity, but small enough that you will not get lost in the crowd.
Sports and the environment – Policies, Values and Sustainability
The theme for the EASS2019 conference is Sports and the Environment – Policies, Values and Sustainability. The EASS2019 conference welcomes abstracts concerned with the main theme, but also encourages contributions from a wide range of topics within the sociology of sports.
Registration opens on November 30th, but if you register your e-mail now and we will remind you when the official registration for the EASS 2019 is opened.
Registration fees are yet to be decided.
- November 30th, 2018: Registration Opens
- February 15th, 2019: Deadline for submission of paper for Young Researcher Award
- February 15th, 2019: Abstract submission deadline
- March 15th, 2019: Abstract notification
- April 12th, 2019: Deadline for early bird registration
- May 3rd, 2019: Deadline for payment and for publication in Book of Abstracts
- 30th may, 2019: Online registration closes
- 3rd June, 2019: Opening of conference
If you do have any questions please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.