The Oslo Fjord region has two different airports, located in relative vicinity to each of our four campuses.
- Oslo Airport (OSL) is the largest airport, situated in Gardermoen, north of Oslo, approximately 25 minutes by airport express train from Oslo city centre.
- Sandefjord Airport Torp is located on the west side of the Oslo Fjord, about 1 hour and 30 minutes by public transport (train or express bus) from Oslo, and relatively close to our campuses in Vestfold and Porsgrunn.
- How to get to Bø Campus
- How to get to Drammen Campus
- How to get to Kongsberg Campus
- How to get to Notodden Campus
- How to get to Porsgrunn Campus
- How to get to Rauland Campus
- How to get to Ringerike Campus
- How to get to Vestfold Campus
We encourage carpooling or the use of public transport.