The assembly point for everyone is Kirktorget!
In the event of fire you must take the following measures:
- Warn people: Activate the nearest manual fire alarm.
- Save lives: Try to save people who are injured or for other reasons are unable to leave the building.
- Extinguish the fire: If possible, try to extinguish the fire with available extinguishers.
- Close windows and doors: Close windows and doors before leaving the building.
When the alarm sounds, do the following:
- Calmly exit the building and go to the assembly point on Kirketorget
- Close all doors and windows on the way out
- Do not use a lift!
- Use the nearest exit/emergency exit
- Use any fire hoses and/or extinguishers to extinguish the fire and/or prevent it spreading
If you observe something/someone who seems suspicious or you are having problems of any kind, the reception on the 5th floor can always be contacted on 31008070.
Local emergency services: