- Cultural studies
- Urban sociology and urban anthropology
- Everyday urban politics
- Visual anthropology and visual methods
- Studies on Society, Science and Technology (STS)
- Cities in the global South
- Urbanization in the global South
- Power and space
- Social inequalities
Urban cultures, urban experiences and politics, with a particular focus on everyday experiences, the role of the senses, social inequalities, citizenship, social media, racisms, power, social movements, peripheries, global south, urban militarization and urban change in cities.
- PhD researcher, ISCTE, Lisboa, Department of sociology (2019)
- PhD research fellow, Culture Studies, USN (2018-2019)
- Senior advisor, rectorate, USN (2018-2019)
- Senior advisor, Department of research and innovation, USN (2016-2018)
- Assistant project manager KLOK and advisor, Department of research and innovation, HSN (2015-2016)
- Research fellow Erasmus Mundus Joint Doctorate, Cultural Studies in Literary Interzones, the University of Bergamo, the University Federal Fluminense (UFF), Rio de Janeiro (2010-2014). Experience from research and fieldwork in favelas/communities in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- PhD candidate, ISCTE, Lisboa Department of sociology (2019)
- PhD Candidate, Culture studies, USN (2018-2019)
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Doctorate, Cultural Studies in Literary Interzones, the University of Bergamo, the University Federal Fluminense (UFF), Rio de Janeiro and the University of Barcelona (2010-2014). Experience from research and fieldwork in favelas/communities in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- MA European Studies on Society, Technology and Science (ESST), Governance of Innovation and Technological Culture in the Global South, from the University of Maastricht (2010). Fieldwork in South Africa.
- BA Culture and history of ideas, University of Oslo (The National University of Singapore (NUS), University of the Western Cape (UWC), South Africa, University of Bamako, Mali).
- BA Design, nouvelle couture, cultures and identity, Ecole Supérieure de l’Art et Technique de la Mode, Paris.
English, French, Brazilian Portuguese (fluent)
Spanish, Italian, German (basic)
Exploring the politics of Free/Libre/Open Source Software (FLOSS) in the context of contemporary South Africa; how are open policies implemented in practice? (The Journal of Community Informatics - Special Issue: Community Informatics and Open Government Data Vol 8 No 2 (2012) ISSN: 1712-4441)
-Open Source, FLOSS, Free/Libre/Open/Source Software, Open contenet, Open Gouvernment Data, South Africa, politics, policy, freedom, inequalities
-Urban space, architecture, sentient cities, biopolitics, connectivity, heterotopia, Power, Foucault
-Favela, UPP (Police Pacification Unit), dispositif, polyhedron, everyday urban politics, urbanization in the global south