PhD Coordinator for Marketing Management.
I mainly work with the administrative following-up of PhD Candidates and the PhD programme. Some of the things I work with:
- Admission, recruitment of new candidates
- Yearly evaluations, midterm evaluation
- Completion (thesis submission, arranging defence)
- Secretary for the programme council of Marketing Management
- Administration/organization/planning of events/seminars/PhD courses, etc.
- Maintenance of training component/courses/student data in FS
- Administrative support for PhD students, program director and staff involved in program
02.2021-current: Faculty Advisor/PhD Coordinator - USN School of Business
11.2019-01.2021: Student adviser - USN School of Business, campus Ringerike
08.2018-10.2019: Student adviser - NTNU dept. of Biology, Trondheim
08.2015-07.2017: Math & Science teacher for year 11-13.
2018: Teacher training ("PPU") - Science didactics, USN.
2015: Master of Technology in Industrial chemistry & biotechnology, specialization organic chemistry, NTNU.