- Adavanced survey data collection and multivariate statistics for PhD students;
- Kvantitativ forskningsmetode.
- English (fluent)
- Norwegian (limited user)
- German (competent user)
- Russian (native)
- Ukrainian (native)
- French (limited user)
Proficient in using R, SPSS, Lisrel, Xlstat, and MPlus for statistical analysis and Ucinet for network analysis.
- Marketing accountability;
- Effect of marketing actions on the financial performance of the firm;
- Modelling in decision making.
Courses completed during PhD program:
- Marketing strategy and management;
- Interorganizational networks and relationships;
- Advanced survey data collection and multivariate statistics;
- Consumer behaviour;
- Advanced experimental data collection and analysis;
- Theory construction.
MSc in Strategic Marketing Management, BI Norwegian Business School (08. 2012 – 12.2014)
- Developed and tested a new approach to the analysis of coalitions of companies through estimation and analysis of networks;
- Master thesis in cooperation with a European loyalty program on customer engagement and effectiveness of coalition loyalty programs investments;
- GPA: A
BSc in Marketing and Business Administration, National University “Kyiv-Mohyla Academy”, Kyiv, Ukraine (09.2008 – 07.2012)
- Bachelor Thesis in cooperation with UniCredit Group on influence of financial activities and customer-brand relations on brand value;
- Diploma with honours: GPA: A.
Research and Teaching Assistant, BI Norwegian Business School (09.2013 – 12.2014)
- Conducted research on students and recent graduates’ satisfaction;
- Analysed extensive datasets using SPSS, R, Ucinet;
- Reviewed and analysed over 500 articles;
- Consulted bachelor students in Marketing Management course.
Employer-brand ambassador, Japan Tobacco International, Ukraine (09.2011 – 08.2012)
- Organized a company presentation for students;
- Selected applicants for in-company training;
- Assisted two-days in-company training for students.
Intern at UniCredit Group, Ukraine (03.2012 – 04.2012)
- Analysed company’s financial performance, marketing investment, and market value (based on data over 20 years);
- Basis for the Bachelor thesis.
Project manager assistant, Pro.Mova Ltd., Ukraine (12.2010 – 07.2011)
- Analysed media coverage of events;
- Conducted market research for clients including questionnaires, benchmarking, and in-depth interviews.
Research assistant, The Institute for Economic Research and Policy Consulting, Ukraine (11.2009 – 05.2010)
- Coded and analysed questionnaires;
- Analysed the content of the interviews with experts.
EMAC 29th Doctoral Colloquium, Oslo, Norway - 2016
“When innovations can decrease firm values: The interplay between innovative inputs and marketing communications”.