- program leader for a post-bachelor program in psychosocial support for children and adolescents
- international coordinator
- coordinator of the Trollnet network (5 countries, 8 partners) in Nordplus
- Clinical Social Work, approved by the Norwegian Social Work Ass'n
- Suicide and suicide prevention (Living Works Trainer)
- Family therapy,Two-year education - Institute of Family Therapy, London and Oslo
- Clinical supervisor/mentor, approved by the Norwegian Social Work Ass'n
Born on August 13, 1957 in Fremont, Ohio, USA
Address: Losveien 42, 3150 Tolvsrød,
Tel.no. +47 41246949 Epost: firstname.lastname@example.org
Citizenship: Norwegian and U.S.
Marital status: married, no children
Education (will be completed at a later date)
Andvig, E., Svanøe, K., og Borg, M. (2016). Gaining a Foothold: How Housing and Belonging Support Youth-at-risk in Getting a Grip on Adulthood. Open Journal of Social Sciences, 4, s. 26-37
Hoffart, A., Øktedalen, T., Svanøe, K.L., Hedley, L.M., and Sexton, H. (2015). Predictors of short- and long-term avoidance in completers of inpatient group interventions for agoraphobia. Journal of Affective Disorders, 181, s. 33–40.
Hoffart, A., Hedley, L.M., Svanøe, K.L., and Sexton, H. (2014). Cognitive and guided mastery therapy for panic disorder with agoraphobia: 18 years long term outcome and mediators of long term change, Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy. Wiley Online Library: DOI:10.1002/cpp.1934
Svanøe, K. (2006) Diagnosis Pursuit: In pursuit of an educational tool. Didaktisk Tidskrift, Vol. 16, nr. 1, pp. 21-28.
Svanøe, K.L. (2006) From Living Works to Vivat: a metamorphis. Embla, nr. 2, 10. årgang, pp. 26-30.
Svanøe, K (1995) ”Gays and Lesbians in the Church” in Gays in the Church: A report from the Working Committee for the Bishops concerning homosexuality. The Church of Norway's Information Service.
Svanøe, K (1988) Two cultures - one faith. Tidsskrift for Sjelesorg, Nr. 3.