2016-present: Associate Professor, School of Business, University of South-Eastern Norway
2016-present: Guest researcher, Department of Accounting, Auditing and Business Analytics, BI Norwegian Business School
2013-2015: Assistant Professor, Department of Accounting, Auditing and Business Analytics, BI Norwegian Business School
PhD: BI Norwegian Business School - Department of Financial Economics
(Visiting Scholar at Haas School of Business, University of California Berkeley 2008-2009)
MSc.: BI Norwegian Business School - Department of Financial Economics (with Honors)
- Che, L and Hope, O.K. and Langli, J.C., How Big-4 Firms Improve Audit Quality (April 3, 2019). Management Science, forthcoming.
- Che, L. and Svanström, T. 2019. Team Composition and Labor Allocation: A Descriptive Note, Managerial Auditing Journal, Vol. 34(5), 514-544.
- Che, L. 2018. Investor Types and Stock Return Volatility, Journal of Empirical Finance, 47, 139-161.
- Che, L., Langli, J.C., and Svanström, T. 2018. Education, Experience, and Audit Effort; AUDITING: A Journal of Practice & Theory, 37(3), 91-115.
- Che, L. and Zhang P. 2017. The Impact of Family CEO’s Ownership and the Moderating Effect of the Second Largest Owner in Private Family Firms, Journal of Management and Governance, 21(3), 757-784.
- Che, L. and Langli, J.C. 2015. Governance Structure and Firm Performance in Private Family Firms; Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 42(9-10), 1216-1250.
Langli, J.C. and Che, L. 2016. Har fravalg av revisor ført til dårligere finansieringsvilkår? Praktisk Økonomi & Finans; 2016, 32(1), 111-125 (In Norwegian). (Title in English: Has opting-out auditors led to poorer financing conditions?)
- Audit quality and partner wealth, with John Christian Langli, working paper 2018.
- Corruption culture and accounting quality, with Yunsen Chen, Dengjin Zheng, and Hong You, working paper 2018.
- Resource allocation and risk premium to public versus private audit clients. With Tobias Svanström. Working paper 2018.
- Industry specialist audit teams and audit production. With Steven Cahan and Tobias Svanström. Working paper 2018.
- Are partners selling more on Non-Audit Services more compensated? Evidence at the partner level, with John Christian Langli and Tobias Svanström. Working paper 2018.
- Team distances and the audit quality threating behaviours, with Alice Annelin, working paper, 2018. Working paper 2018.
- Ownership structure and earnings quality in private family firms, with Charlotte Haugland Sundkvist and Tonny Stenheim, working paper, 2018.
- Performance Persistence of Individual Investors, with Øyvind Norli and Richard Priestley, passive.
- Market timing by individual investors, with Øyvind Norli and Richard Priestley, passive.