Ruohao Sun is a Ph.D. Candidate specializing in Marketing Management. His research Focus on the long-term effects of marketing activities, customer management, and marketing models. He received his Master's Degree at NHH Norwegian School of Economics, Norway, and earned his Bechalor's Degree at Nanjing University, China.
- Retailing, long-term effect of marketing activities,
- marketing analytics, marketing time series
- consumer effort, achievement goal.
- Consumer Behavior and Marketing Strategy
- Market Analysis
- Ph.D. Candidate, Univeristy of Southeastern Norway, Hønefoss, Norway
- Master of Science, NHH Norwegian School of Economics, Bergen, Norway
- Bachelor of Science, Nanjing University, Nanjing, China