1. Kim, Tae-Eun; Sydnes, Are K.; Batalden, Bjørn-Morten.
Development and validation of a safety leadership Self-Efficacy Scale (SLSES) in maritime context. Safety Science, 134, 105031. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ssci.2020.105031
2. Kim, Tae-eun.
Maritime safety leadership: A study on leadership behaviors, an assessment instrument and future leadership for safety at sea. : University of South-Eastern Norway 2020 (ISBN 978-82-7860-456-4) 180 p.
3. Kim, Tae-eun; Nazir, Salman; Øvergård, Kjell Ivar.
A STAMP-based causal analysis of the Korean Sewol ferry accident. Safety Science 2016 ;Volume 83. p. 93-101
4. Kim, Tae-eun; Gausdal, Anne Haugen.
Leading for safety: A weighted safety leadership model in shipping. Reliability Engineering & System Safety 2017 ;Volume 165. p. 458-466
5. Kim, Tae-Eun; Mallam, Steven.
A Delphi-AHP study on STCW leadership competence in the age of autonomous maritime operations. WMU Journal of Maritime Affairs (JoMA) 2020 ;Volume 19. p. 163-181. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s13437-020-00203-1
6. Kim, Tae-Eun; Gausdal, Anne Haugen.
Leaders' influence tactics for safety: An exploratory study in the maritime context. Safety 2020 ;Volume 6.(1) p. -HK
7. Sharma, Amit; Kim, Tae-Eun; Praetorius, Gesa; Nazir, Salman.
Exploring critical success factors for safety management of tanker vessels. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing 2020 ;Volume 1209. p. 613-619
8. Kim, Tae-Eun.
Achieving gender parity in maritime industry: barriers and opportunities in the era of autonomous shipping. Empowering Women in the Maritime Community; 2019-04-04 - 2019-04-05
9. Kim, Tae-Eun; Sharma, Amit; Gausdal, Anne Haugen
Impact of automation technology on gender parity in maritime industry. WMU Journal of Maritime Affairs (JoMA) 2019 p. 1-15
10. Sharma, Amit; Kim, Tae-Eun; Nazir, Salman.
Catching up with time? Examining the STCW competence framework for autonomous shipping. I: Ergoship 2019. : Western Norway University of Applied Sciences 2019 ISBN 978-82-93677-04-8. p. 87-93
11. Sørensen, Jarle Løwe; Carlström, Eric; Torgersen, Glenn-Egil; Christiansen, Atle Martin; Kim, Tae-Eun; Wahlstrøm, Stig; Magnussen, Leif Inge.
The Organizer Dilemma: Outcomes from a Collaboration Exercise. International Journal of Disaster Risk Science 2019 ;Volume 10.(2) p. 261-269 FORSV USN
12. Kim, Tae-Eun; Mallam, Steven.
State of the art, limitations and prospects of safety leadership research – a discussion in the era of autonomy. Applied Autonomy Systems Summit 2018 (AASS 2018); 2018-11-07 - 2018-11-08 USN
13. Sørensen, Jarle Løwe; Carlström, Eric; Magnussen, Leif Inge; Kim, Tae-Eun; Christiansen, Atle Martin; Torgersen, Glenn-Egil.
Old dogs, new tricks? A Norwegian study on whether previous collaboration exercise experience impacted participant’s perceived exercise effect. International Journal of Emergency Services 2018 p. - FORSV USN