What you will learn
The purpose of this programme is to give the students an introduction to the international regime for human rights and social entrepreneurship.
- The courses will take place at The Dzemal Bijedic University of Mostar.
- Dates: 3 June - 15 June 2019
- Application deadline: February 15th for USN students - first intake. Then rolling admission for available places until May 1. The application deadline for local students in Bosnia-Hercegovina will be May 1.
- Travel and accommodation as well as participation in non-mandatory excursions, trips and events must be covered by the participant.
- There is no additional support provided by the Norwegian State Educational Loan Fund (lånekassen) for participating at summer schools, but travel and living costs are kept to a minimum to ensure that students can overcome the costs attending this course.
- Students are not required to get a formal approval by their programme coordinator at the faculty, to attend. The summer school can be approved as a part of a bachelor programme by your home institution, or be taken as an additional course, earning additional credits.
- Possibilites for accommodation arrangements for students coming from outside Mostar will be announced shortly
- Travel arrangements for participants from Norway: NB! Det går ikke lenger direktefly Oslo-Sarajevo på lørdager. Vi vil derfor se på muligheten for å sette opp transport enten fra Split eller Dubrovnik lørdag 1. juni, med retur lørdag 15. juni. Mer informasjon vil følge. Ingen studenter bør uansett bestille flybillett før de har fått opptak. Opptaket kjøres rett etter 1.februar
- Praktisk informasjon for USN-studenter er tilgjengelig her.
Students from Norway: The application and registration deadline for Norwegian students is February 15th - Thisi is the first intake. After Feb 15 there will be rolling admission for available places until May 1. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Students from Mostar and other USN partners: The final deadline is May 1st.
On the application form you need to submit a contact person at your home institution. This may be the responsible administrator (studieveileder) for your program.
To get admission, it is sufficient to be enrolled in a higher education program - 1.2. or 3. year at Bachelor level.