What you will learn
The purpose of this programme is to give the students an introduction to the international regime for human rights and social entrepreneurship.
Please note: The course content is currently under review. Updated course descriptions will be launched as soon as possible.
- The courses will take place at The Dzemal Bijedic University of Mostar.
- Dates: 3 June - 15 June 2019
- Application deadline: February 1st for USN students - first intake. Then rolling admission for available places until May 1. The application deadline for local students in Bosnia-Hercegovina will be May 1.
- Travel and accommodation as well as participation in non-mandatory excursions, trips and events must be covered by the participant.
- There is no additional support provided by the Norwegian State Educational Loan Fund (lånekassen) for participating at summer schools, but travel and living costs are kept to a minimum to ensure that students can overcome the costs attending this course.
- Students are not required to get a formal approval by their programme coordinator at the faculty, to attend. The summer school can be approved as a part of a bachelor programme by your home institution, or be taken as an additional course, earning additional credits.
- Possibilites for accommodation arrangements for students coming from outside Mostar will be announced shortly
- Travel arrangements for participants from Norway: Flights with Norwegian Oslo-Sarajevo or Oslo- Dubrovnik/Split. Group transport from Sarajevo to Mostar on Saturday June 1st, late evening.
Students from Norway: The application and registration deadline for Norwegian students is February 1st. Please contact email@example.com if you intend to apply after the deadline.
Practical information for Norwegian attendants - TBA soon
Students from Mostar and other USN partners: The final deadline is May 1st.
Course descriptions and study plans:
The Most Serious of International Crimes (PDF) - TBA
Social Entrepreneurship (PDF)