What you will learn
The purpose of this programme is to give the students an introduction to the international regime for human rights and social entrepreneurship.
Please note: The course content is currently under review. Updated course descriptions will be launched as soon as possible.
- The courses will take place at The University of Mostar - Sveučilište u Mostaru.
- Dates: 21 May - 2 June 2018
- Application deadline: February 1st for USN students. April 1 for local students.
- Travel and accommodation expenses must be covered by the participant.
- There is no additional support provided by the Norwegian State Educational Loan Fund (lånekassen) for participating at summer schools, but travel and living costs are kept to a minimum to ensure that students can overcome the costs attending this course.
- Students are not required to get an approval by their programme coordinator at the faculty, to attend. The summer school can be approved as a part of a bachelor programme by their home institution, or be taken as an additional course, earning additional credits.
- Please note - change of accommodation: Accommodation for students coming from Norway or other European countries will be offered in the Hostel Hercegovina. Prices from 10 Euros/night, in double, triple or quadruple rooms. Students from Molloy College, U.S. will receive separat information about accommodation plans.
- Travel arrangements for participants from Norway: Flights with Norwegian Oslo-Sarajevo or Oslo- Dubrovnik/Split. Group transport from Sarajevo to Mostar.
Students from Norway: The application and registration deadline for Norwegian students is February 1st. Please contact email@example.com if you intend to apply after the deadline.
Students from Mostar and USN partners: The final deadline is April 1st. Students from Molloy College, U.S. must contact their international office for application deadlines.