For students and staff:
- All digital services are available.
- Library staff will provide help and guidance via telephone and online.
- Contact your student library or one of the librarians directly.
- All loans are extended automatically as long as the library is closed.
- For the time being, no one will receive an overdue reminder or compensation claim.
Here you will find updated information and contact info for the university libraries
The following applies to students in particular:
- The library's premises are closed to students.
- Planned teaching is carried out online if possible, if not it will be cancelled.
- Guidance is done online or by phone.
- Students cannot order books from our collections.
- Students cannot order physical material from other libraries (these are also closed).
- Students cannot deliver books (including overnight loans).
The following applies to employees in particular:
- Employees have access to the library's premises with card and code.
- Employees can use the lending machine.
- Employees cannot order books from our collections.
- Employees cannot order physical material from other libraries (these are also closed).