Provides direct and practical overview of Agile Methods with Specific Focus on SCRUM to provide pointers for Certification (Professional Scrum Master).
USN, Krona Room 2228/2230
Registration Fee 890 kr. (Includes Lunch and Coffee)
Registration Fee 800 Kr. (Includes Lunch and Coffee) for members of or Næringsforum
This course provides a practical overview of Agile methods by starting with the Agile Manifesto and leading the participants into the details of Agile practices. With specific focus on SCRUM, this introductory course presents agile practices of Story cards, Walls, Scrum Team formation and Daily stand-ups.
- Understanding Agile Manifesto as basis for Current Agile approaches in software development
- SCRUM – its Roles and Ceremonies
- SCRUM Team formation
- Applying Agile practices (User Stories, Daily Stand-ups, Backlogs, Sprints, Perspectives) as used in Scrum
- Composite Agile Method and Strategy (CAMS)
- Iteration Planning in CAMS
Who should attend
The following roles will find this course invaluable:
- Developers wanting to understand how Agile/SCRUM fits in with a formal lifecycle
- Business Analysts/Requirements Modellers (understanding their roles in an Agile project)
- Managers wanting to use both formal and Agile approaches together
- Anyone Planning for Professional Scrum Master certification
For more information please contact:
Prof. Aurilla Aurelie Arntzen
Dr Bhuvan Unhelkar (BE, MDBA, MSc, PhD; FACS; CBAP®) has extensive strategic and hands-on professional experience in the Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) industry. He is Professor of IT (lead faculty) at the University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee (USFSM) and is the founder and Consultant at MethodScience. His industry experience includes banking, finance, insurance, government and telecommunications where he develops and applies Industry-Specific Process Maps, Business Transformation Approaches, Capability Enhancement and Quality Strategies
Dr. Unhelkar has authored numerous executive reports, journal articles and 20 books with internationally reputed publishers including Big Data Strategies for Agile Business (Taylor and Francis/CRC Press, USA, 2017). Recent Cutter executive reports (Boston, USA) include Psychology of Agile (two parts), Agile Business Analysis (two parts), etc. He is also passionate about coaching senior executives, training, re-skilling and mentoring IT professionals, forming centers of excellence and creating assessment frameworks (SFIA-based) to support corporate change initiatives. Dr. Unhelkar is an engaging presenter delivering keynotes, training seminars
and workshops that combine real-life examples based on his experience, with audience participation and Q&A sessions.
Come, join us for a unique perspective on the Fundamentals of Agile with Scrum