Camp Riverside: May 20-23, 2019. Hold the date!
The workshop is an annual event for PhD students and faculty in Marketing at USN and other Norwegian programs. The workshop is chaired by professor Ajay Kohli (Georgia Tech) and professor Fred Selnes (BI and USN).
The goal of the workshop is to develop student skills and stimulate collaboration among students and faculty, and cultivate world-class scholars in Marketing and other business disciplines.
The first two days are devoted to understand and engage in theory construction. The next two days are devoted to students presenting their research (including but not limited to thesis work), and getting constructive suggestions from faculty and fellow students:
- Theory construction - Professor Ajay Kohli
- Student presentations and feedback from Faculty Staff - PhD students from BI and USN
- Crafting a paper - Professor Ajay Kohli
- Research opportunities in marketing - Professor Kenneth Watne
- Camp Riverside - Professor Fred Selnes
For more detailed program and registration, plase contact PhD coordinator.
(Photo: Eisa Tabrizi)