PhD programme committee for the PhD in Person-Centred Healthcare
Mandate for PhD Programme Committees at the University of South-Eastern Norway
- Professor Halvard Vike, Department of Health, Social and Welfare Studies (leader)
- Professor Grethe Eilertsen, Department of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Professor Mirjam Lukasse, Department of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Associated professor, Vibeke Sundling, Department of Optometry, Radiography and Lighting Design
- PhD candidate Trude Helene Ellingsen, Department of Health, Social and Welfare Studies
- PhD candidate Maylen Reiersøl Dahl, Department of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Professor Helle Kristine Falkenberg, Department of Optometry, Radiography and Lighting Design
- Associated professor Catherine Anne Nicole Lorentzen, Department of Health, Social and Welfare Studies
- Professor Rob Bongaardt, Department of Health, Social and Welfare Studies
All members have been appointed by the Dean of the Faculty of Health and Social Sciences.
The programme board meets approximately once a month. Case documents and applications in all cases other than admission cases must be submitted no later than three weeks before the meetings are held. There are separate deadlines for applying for admission. The meetings are held on the following dates, with deadlines:
Meeting date Deadline for submitting case
January 31 January 10
February 28 February 7
March 28 March 7
April 25 April 4
May 30 May 9
June 20 May 30
In accordance with the programme board’s rules of procedure admission matters are dealt with at the board's meetings in April and October, which have been submitted by January and August of the current semester, respectively. These meetings are reserved for admission matters. The applicant must have submitted all the necessary documents in accordance with regulations and other regulations and handbooks before the application is submitted to the programme committee.
Application deadline for admission to the autumn semester: 31 August.