Semester registration and semester fee while on exchange

You must register for yourself if studying abroad. This is usually done in student web. Correct procedure is to register for a semester, approve the plan as it is, but not sign up for teaching and assessment (exam). If the teaching and assessment report is submitted automatically, you will withdraw from the assessment (exam).

You need to update your new holiday address abroad in studentweb.

This is important for our readiness, as USN in crisis situations may need to get in touch with you and know where you are. As soon as your new address is complete, you will update it electronically via studweb.