The submission deadline for abstracts (100 -200words) for parallel paper presentations, interactive workshops and posters was 01.09.19.
The list of parallel sessions and presenters will be presentented here shortly.
General information about the sessions:
The time allocation for parallel sessions will be maximum 25 - 30 minutes, including paper presentations, interactive workshops and poster sessions.
- Paper presentations
- are given as spoken presentations, supported by a visual material, such as Power Point, Prezi or alike. There is max 20 mins for presentation and 10 mins for discussion in every session.
- Interactive workshops
- are sessions lasting 30 minutes where new methods or practices to develop mentoring are introduced in a participatory manner together with the participants.
- are presented preferably in a printed A1 format. The posters are presented in a central place in the venue, and the presenter is expected to meet the conference delegates once a day during the summit, during the coffee breaks.
The submission email should include the following information:
- Type of the presentation: (1.) Paper presentation (2.) Interactive workshop (3.) Poster
- The title of the session: (Max. 10 words)
- The names and affiliations of the presenters / workshop facilitators
- Description of the topic of the session (100-200 words)
E-mail your abstracts to: NTIabstract@usn.no
Abstract submission deadline: 1.9.2019