I am Assistant Professor at the Department of Humanities, Sports and Educational Science. I study learning and teaching processes from sociocultural and dialogic perspectives. Recently, I have conducted a PhD thesis entitled: "Conneting everyday and academic knowledge practices, a teacher challenge?"
2013 - 2018: PhD. Candidate in KnowMo-project
- Knowledge in Motion across Contexts of Learning (2012-2016, NFR)
- Profesjonslæring i "Teacher Support Teams" (2015-2016)
- GLU 5-10, (2016) Pedagogy
- Learning in ICT, Spring 2019
- Pedagogy in Master of Maritime Management
- Supervising Bachelor students, spring 2019
- American University of Rome, Art history and Italian
- University College of Oslo and Akershus, Bachelor (4 year of teacher education, with additional studies in Norwegian didactics and Pedagogy) (4-årig allmennlærerutdanning, samt mellomfag i norsk didaktikk og pedagogikk)
- University of Oslo, Cand Polit. (Hovedfag i pedagogikk)
- University of Southeastern Norway PhD. Candidate
- University of California, Berkely. One year scholarship at Graduate School of Education
- Editor in Aschehoug Kompetanse, H. Aschehoug & Co. AS
- Project leader, competence developer and change manager in Telenor Business Consulting
- Assistant Professor at University of South-eastern Norway
- PhD. Candidates member of Research and Development board (FOU-utvalget) at University College of Buskerud and Vestfold
- PhD. Candidates 2. member of Research Board of PEDRES (Programutvalget for ph.d.-programmet i pedagogiske ressurser og læreprosesser i barnehage og skole)
- Camilla Wiig, Kenneth Silseth & Ola Erstad (2018) Creating intercontextuality in students learning trajectories. Opportunities and difficulties, Language and Education, 32:1, 43-59, DOI: 10.1080/09500782.2017.1367799. Journal article, 2018
- Wiig, C., Wittek, L., & Erstad, O. (In Press). Teachers, trajectories and accountability. Creating intercontextuality with a wiki-blog as a learning resource. Learning, Culture and Social Interaction. Published online July 22, 2018. Https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2210656118300138. Journal article, 2018.
- Sharma, Amit; Nazir, Salman; Wiig, Astrid Camilla; Sellberg, Charlott; Imset, Marius; Mallam, Steven (2018). Computer Supported Collaborative Learning as an Intervention for Maritime Education and Training. I: Advances in Human Factors in Training, Education, and Learning Sciences: Proceedings of the AHFE 2018 International Conference on Human Factors in Training, Education, and Learning Sciences, July 21-25, 2018, Loews Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Studios, Orlando, Florida, USA. Springer 2018 ISBN 978-3-319-93881-3. s. 3-12. USN. Book chapter.
- Silseth, Kenneth; Wiig, Camilla; Erstad, Ola. (2017). Elevers hverdagserfaringer og kunnskaper som ressurser for læring. I O. Erstad & I. Smette (red.): Ungdomsskole og ungdomsliv. Læring i skole, hjem og fritid. Cappelen Damm Akademisk. ISBN 978-82-02-53333-5. s. 37-54. Book chapter.
- Strandbu, Åse; Stefansen, Kari; Wiig, Camilla. (2017). Læring i idrett og skole. I O. Erstad & I. Smette (red.): Ungdomsskole og ungdomsliv. Læring i skole, hjem og fritid. Cappelen Damm Akademisk. ISBN 978-82-02-53333-5. s. 74-93. Book chapter.
- Wiig, Camilla; Wittek, Anne Line. (2013). "Det beste var at ingen hadde rett`" : om gjensidig studentveiledning som redskap i lærerutdanningen. I L. G. Lingås & K. R. Olsen (red.): Pedagogisk veiledning. Gyldendal Akademisk 2013 ISBN 978-82-05-44709-7. s. 98-117. Book chapter
- Netteland, Grete; Fjuk, Annita; Berge, Ola; Bentsen, Elise; Mørch, Anders; Guribye, Frode; Wiig, Camilla. (2002). Pilotprosjekt: Evaluering av e-læring for Kvartal1. Oslo: Telenor Business Consulting. 27 s. Report.
- Wiig, Camilla (2000). Elektronisk ransel. En teoretisk og empirisk studie av læring og IKT i ulike skolekulturer. UiO, PFI. (Hovedfagsoppgave/Master thesis)
- Teachers, trajectories and accountable talk. Astrid Camilla Wiig. Paper presentation at the EARLI SIG 10/21 conference 30-31 of August 2018 in Luxembourg. Conference contribution 2018.
- Connecting through collaboration: Instructor's role in high fidelity simulator training. Astrid Camilla Wiig, Charlott Sellberg & Salman Nazir. Paper presentation at the EARLI SIG 10/21 conference 30-31 of August 2018 in Luxembourg. Conference contribution 2018.
- Exploring how wiki blogs are constituted as learning resources in a science project. Astrid Camilla Wiig & Anne Line Wittek. Paper presentation at the 17th Biennal EARLI Conference, August 29 – September 2, Tampere, Finland. Conference contribution 2017
- The Knowledge in Motion project. Connected learning in institutional practices. Øystein Gilje & Camilla Wiig. A Symposium called Pedagogicazing the 21th century: Global research into learning beyond the school. Held at Voksenåsen Conference Centre, Oslo Norway. September 21-23, 2016. Conference contribution 2016.
- Accountable talk. Exploring how wiki blogs are constituted as learning resources in a science project. Camilla Wiig. Paper presentation at the 4th NAFOL conference 17-19 October 2016, Kristiansand, Norway. Conference contribution 2016.
- Creating Intercontextuality in Students LearningTrajectories: Opportunities and Difficulties. Camilla Wiig, Ola Erstad & Kenneth Silseth. Paper presentation at ECER conference, August 23 - 26, 2016 in Dublin, Irland. Conference contribution 2016
- Framing Interactions Dialogically. Exploring a Teachers Constitution of Wiki Blogs as Mediating Resources for Learning in a Science Context. Camilla Wiig & Anne Line Wittek. Paper presentation at ECER conference, August 23 - 26, 2016 in Dublin, Irland, 2016. Conference contribution 2016.
- Pedagogical Link-making. Exploring a Teachers Framing of Interactions in a Regular Classroom Context. (Poster title: Creating intercontextuality in students learning trajectories: Opportunities and difficulties). Camilla Wiig. Poster presentation at AERA conference May 8 - 12, 2016 in Washington DC. Conference contribution 2016.
- Teacher’s use of student’s everyday knowledge and experiences as resources in classroom interaction. Kenneth Silseth, Camilla Wiig & Ola Erstad. Paper presentation at EARLI conference. Not presenting author.
- Knowledge in Motion. Investigating Figured worlds in and outside school. Camilla Wiig & Anne Line Wittek. Paper presentation at ISCAR The 4th congress; August 2014, Sidney, Australia, Conference contribution 2014.
- Læring på tvers: idrettens rolle i ungdomskulturen. Camilla Wiig & Åse Strandbu. Paper presentation at Krøppsøving i Bevegelse conference, June 12 - 13, NIH, Oslo, Norway, Conference contribution, 2014.
- Starting a multi-sited fieldwork in schools, families and leisure activities. Choices and experiences. O. Erstad, Ø. Gilje, K. Silseth, Å. Strandbu, I. Smette & C. Wiig. Paper presentation at the Oxford Ethnography and education conference, august 16 - 18, 2013. New College, Oxford, England, Conference contribution, 2013.