Hasan is a professional marine engineer and sailed on board merchant ships. He worked as an instructor in a maritime institute and also possesses technical management experience from a maritime service provider company in the South-East Asia region. He has been affiliated with the Department of Maritime Operations at USN since February 2019, first as a student assistant and then as a research assistant.
- Member of Training and Assessment Research Group (TARG)
- In the working group of Center of Excellence in Maritime Simulator Training and Assessment (COAST)
- BSc in Marine Engineering (MEO, Class-3)
- MSc in Maritime Management (technical specialization)
LinkedIn profile: www.linkedin.com/in/hasantusher
- Operator Training for Non-Technical Skills in Process Industry. Tusher, H. M., Mallam, S., Praetorius, G., Yang, Z., Nazir, S., & Stock, W. (2020). In Computer Aided Chemical Engineering (Vol. 48, pp. 1993-1998). Elsevier. https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-823377-1.50333-5
- The continuum of simulator-based maritime training and education. Kim, T. E., Sharma, A., Bustgaard, M., Gyldensten, W. C., Nymoen, O. K., Tusher, H. M., & Nazir, S. (2021). WMU Journal of Maritime Affairs, 1-16. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13437-021-00242-2