- Teaching ICT for business purposes
- Teaching Economics
- Master thesis supervision
- Bachelor thesis supervision
Area of interests:
Electronic Commerce; Information Infrastructures; Economics
Electronic Commerce; Information & Communication Technology; Economics
Subject areas: Electronic Commerce, Information & Communication Technology; Economics
Cand. Scient. Informatics, University of Oslo; Economics (1-year-unit), UofO
PhD-project: The Impact of Electronic Procurement Systems on Buyer-Supplier Relationships
Experience: 17 years as consultant, systems developer, and advisor for businesses and government (Teknologisk Institutt, Kongsberg Gruppen, Statens Datasentral, Accenture/Arthur Andersen & Co., Norsk Data). Associate Professor at the university college from 2004.
- Longva, J. (2016). "The shrinking professional realm of the industrial buyer-a transaction cost view on organisational and infrastructural changes in a Norwegian high-tech industrial cluster." International Journal of Procurement Management 9(4): 444-454.
- Jørn Longva: "IKT i bedriftsøkonomi: Kompendium/oppgavesamling"