Undervisning, sensurering, og veiledning innen Master i klinisk helsearbeid. Emner: E-helse og innovasjon, Introduksjon til forskning og kunnskapshåndtering, Utvikling av prosjektbeskrivelse, og Masteroppgave.
Veiledning av stipendiater (Doktorgrad i personorientert helsearbeid).
Driver av arbeidsgruppe for folkehelse i regi av HelseHub
- GoGreenRoutes: GO GREEN Resilient Optimal Urban natural, Technological and Environmental Solutions
- GreenVR: developing and testing virtual green exercise settings for health promotion and research
- Mens Sana in Corpore Sano: a pilot study on the health of Italians living in Norway
- Forske på etterlevelse og effekt av appen Empaziz i arbeidet for varig livsstilsendring
- Folkehelse og helsefremming
- Helsefremmende fysisk aktivitet og assosierte faktorer
- Biologiske rytmer og søvn mønstre
- Kvantitative forskningsmetoder
- Eksperimentelle og observationelle forskningsdesign
- Virtuell virkelighet (VR)
- Akselerometri til måling av fysiskt aktivitet og søvn
Education and academic career
- Professor in Health Sciences, with emphasis on physical activity and technology at INN University (2020).
- Associate Professor in Physical activity and health at INN University (2013).
- Postdoc in Occupational Sciences within the umbrella project “The importance of environment, nature and nature elements for health promoting experiences and activities” at the Norwegian University of Life Sciences (2011-2013).
- Ph.D. in Physical Activity and Health with emphasis on exercise chronobiology at the University of Milan and Finnmark University College (2005-2009).
- Laurea Magistrale (BA, MSc) in Sport Sciences at University of Milan (2000-2005).
- Coordinator of the HealseHub working group on Public Health
- Coordinator of the Digital Cluster within the H2020 project GoGreenRoutes
- Leader of the research group Technology for health and physical activity
- Guest editor for the special issue Advances in Green Exercise and Health Promotion
- Guest associate editor of the research topic on Human-Nature Interactions: Perspectives on Conceptual and Methodological Issues
- Guest associate editor of the research topic on The Effects of the Covid-19 Pandemic on Sport: Mental Health Implications on Athletes, Coaches and Support Staff.
- Managing editor for scientific articles
- Member of the Editorial Board of Biological Research for Nursing
- Reviewer for different scientific journals (Biological Research for Nursing, Chronobiology International, International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, International Journal of Circumpolar Health)
- Invited speaker at different conferences and symposia.
- Reviewer for Ph.D. dissertations and postdoc project descriptions.
- Member of the organizing committee for the 'VR in health day' in connection with VR Forum 2020
- Member of the committee assigning the 'Best scientific publication award 2018' at Inland Norway's Research Conference
- Member of the advisory board for the development of the Ph.D. program in Health Sciences at INN University
- Member of the experts' committee for academic positions
Granted R&D funding
- GO GREEN ROUTES: GO GREEN Resilient Optimal Urban natural, Technological and Environmental Solutions (IA H2020)
- CoLab Walk my City Free (EEA bilateral initiative)
- GreenVR: developing and testing virtual green exercise settings for health promotion and research (RFF Inland Norway)
- Mens Sana in Corpore Sano: a pilot study on the health of Italians living in Norway (Italian Ministery of Foreign Affairs/Comites Oslo)
- Sport for all? Exploring the public health potential of the Birkebeiner races, Norway’s ultimate mass-participation sporting events (RFF Inland Norway)
- OsteoHealth - enabling early osteoporosis prevention (RCN)