Henning Gundersen has lectured in a variety of electronic and computer science topics over the last 15+ years, at the University of Oslo, NTNU-Gjøvik and University of South-Eastern Norway (USN). His teaching interests are mostly concerned with Digital- and Analog electronics, Data-architecture and Real-time systems. He has published a number of conference papers on novel Data-architecture, which uses Multiple-valued logic. Henning Gundersen currently supervising PhD, MSc and BSc students at USN. Last 15+ years his research interests has focused on Ternary Computing and Multiple-valued logic.
Henning Gundersen was the organisation chair of ISMVL2007 the 37th International Symposium on Multiple-Valued Logic, which took place in Oslo (http://ismvl07.ifi.uio.no/) He was the Co-Chair of the 40th International Symposium on Multiple-Valued Logic, which took place in Barcelona in 2010.
He was member of the IEEE Computer Science Technical Committee on Multiple-Valued Logic 2008-2010.
• Associated Professor at University of South-Eastern Norway (2016 - )
• Embedded electronic hardware designer of sensors and subsea instruments at Phaze Technologies AS, Lierskogen, Norway (2012-2016)
• Associated Professor at NTNU-Gjøvik (2010-2012)
• Research scientist, Mobile media and broadcast technology at Telenor ASA, Oslo, Norway (2007-2010)
• Research scientist, Analog electronics and Multi-valued logic, University of Oslo, Norway (2002-2007)
• Software developer, Mobile applications, Helpinhand ASA (2000-2002)
• Maintenance engineer of electronic broadcast equipment at Norwegian broadcast corporation in Oslo (1985-2000).
• PhD in Nano-electronics, University of Oslo, Norway (2008)
• MSc in Micro-electronics University of Oslo, Norway (2000),
• BSc in Electronic and Computer Science at Telemark Engineering school in Porsgrunn, Norway (1985)