Applying for a visa
- The Norwegian Directorate for Immigration (UDI) has a comprehensive website that explains the different visa application processes that non-Norwegians have to follow depending on their country of origin.
- You may also find use for the UDI's Application Portal Norway.
- Can your case be given priority?
Double-check online for the latest information! The regulations from the The Norwegian Directorate for Immigration (UDI) are changing regularly. Always check UDI's home page to keep yourself updated with the latest procedures.
- New in Norway (for non-Norwegian workers)
- Directorate of Immigration (UDI)
- Application Portal Norway
- Norwegian embassies listing
- Visa applications non EU/EEA countries
- Visa applications EU/EEA countries
- UDI location
- Study in Norway website
Need help moving?