Hi Ginevra ,
We have a few questions to you regarding your study exchange in Norway.
- What did you expect about life in Norway? Was it different from expected, if so – how?
“My expectations about life in Norway was to experience the breathtaking landscapes, discover a life in nature, improve my English and meet new people from different countries. I found all this already, but the reality is better than the expectation. The Norwegian landscapes are beautiful, the culture and the nature are connected, and the Erasmus group is like a family now. The Norwegian students was also very welcoming”.
- Why did you choose to study in Norway?
“Because the course is taught in English I can practice and improve my language skills at the same time. Moreover, I chose Norway because I love northern places and I want to learn more about the culture and the life here.”
- Please share one story from your life that will make us get to know something special about you.
“I want share something about my Erasmus in Norway. During the last “FRILUFTSLIV” trip the best moment was around the bonfire that my friends and I made to warm up. It was a simple moment, but very emotional one. The silence and sound of the nature and us - it was beautiful.”
- Anything you want to share with other students and employees that you think they should learn about your home country?
“Italy is a mess, but for me it’s the best country in the world and I’m happy to bring a little part of it here in Norway. We can learn a lot of things from Norway and its culture, but I do think Italy is warmer country than Norway on all aspects.”
- Any feedback you would like to share with us?
“This Erasmus exchange is one of the best experiences of my life. Norway keep teaching me a lot and I really want to save these learnings for my future.”