Each year, many of our students choose to take a semester abroad. At USN, we do our best to make sure you get the best possible stay with both professional and personal development.
All students who are undergoing a full degree programme at USN, shall have the opportunity to take from 3 months to a semester abroad, either as a Study Abroad student or an exchange student. Please contact your program coordinator regarding your opportunities with partner institutions
*Concerning the ongoing Covid 19 pandemic, there are a number of precautions that need to be taken both by you as a student and by USN as institution. Please read our information regarding exchange and Covid-19
There are two application deadlines per year:
- Application deadline for exchange during spring semester is September 15th, for exchange during spring semester: February 1st.
- Application deadline for autumn semester is 1 February
- You apply through Søknadsweb (the application form is only available in the application periode).
- Practical information about studying abroad for one semester
- FAQ - Exchange
- Erasmus internship exchange for recent graduates
As a PhD student at USN, you have the opportunity to take part of your PhD abroad with one of our international partners.
For further questions regarding exchange from USN, please contact International Relations Section.