Member of research group Applied Modeling and Control (AMOC).
- FM1015 Modelling of Dynamic Systems (MSc level course)
- D1708 Modelling for Control (PhD level course)
- D0211 State and Parameter Estimation (PhD level course)
- Mechanistic modeling of dynamic systems for control, with emphasis on chemical engineering models and energy system models.
- State estimation, with emphasis on Kalman filtering algorithms.
- Advanced model based control, with emphasis on Model Predictive Control.
- Simulation tools and languages, e.g., Modelica, MATLAB, Julia, Python.
CV in LinkedIn.
Publications in ResearchGate.