Teaches on the master's in career guidance and on teacher training. Research interests in career guidance and career education in school (in particular the subject of Educational Choice), critical pedagogy and didactics, as well as collective guidance in higher education.
- Leading the KAV-project on collectiv academic guidance (Kollektiv Akademisk Veiledning)
- Responsible for the subject Educational Choice on the masters program in career guidance
- Responsible for the two subjects on Educational Choice in our masters program in teacher education
- Emneansvarlig for masteremnene: Utdanningsvalg I (MGU1UV1) og II (MGU1UV2) på grunnskolelærerutdanningen.
- Co-founder and coordinator of the national network for research in career guidance, KarriereForsk
- Member of NordicCareerEd
- Member of research group in career guidance