- User account: Before you can start using the IT services, you need to activate your user account. Active your account here.
- FEIDE: The username and password you use for activating your user account will give you access to most of the school's services. Choose "University College of Southeast Norway" when you are asked for affilitation.
- Student card and Student ID: Information about student card and student ID can be found here.
- Wireless network: Wireless network for employees and students (Eduroam)
- The school's intranet:You need to active your student account before logging into the intranet. Access the intranet here.
- E-learning (Canvas): Log into Canvas here
- Office 365: Mail, calendar, Microsoft Word, Excel, and more. Read about Office 365 here.
- Print, copy and scanning of documents;Read more on the print services on the intranet
- Web conference: USN provides various web conferencing systems tailored to different needs. Learn more about the school's web conference systems.
IT information for new students at USN
Are you a new student, or wondering how to get started using the IT-services at USN? If so, please read on.