- On coarse graining of information and its application to pattern recognition, Ali Ghaderi, AIP Conference Proceedings, 1641, 453-470, 2015.
- Quantification of LID in multicrystalline silicon wafers, Rune Søndenå, Ali Ghaderi, Proceedings of the 29th European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference, 776-779, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 2014.
- Characterization of dislocation-content in multi-crystalline Silicon wafers, Ali Ghaderi, Semih Senkader, Solid state phenomena, 205/206, 65-70, 2014.
- Air mass balance for mass flow rate calculation in pneumatic conveying, Cecilia Arakaki, Ali Ghaderi, Arild Sæther, Chandana Ratnayake, Gisle G. Enstad, Powder technology, 202, 1, 62-70, 2010.
- A new model for mass flow measurement in pneumatic conveying, Cecilia Arakaki, Ali Ghaderi, Biplab K. Datta, Proceedings of Partec 2007, International Conference on Particle Technology, Nürnberg, Germany, 2007.
- Non intrusive mass flow measurement in pneumatic transport, Cecilia Arakaki, Ali Ghaderi, Biplab K. Datta, Bernt Lie, Proceedings of the 5th international conference for conveying and handling of particulate solids, Sorrento, Italy, 2006.
- On characterization of continuous mixing of particulate materials, Ali Ghaderi, Particulate science and technology, 21, 3, 271-282, 2003.
- Continuous mixing of particulate materials, Ali Ghaderi, Proceeding of 4th International Conference for Conveying and Handling of Particulate Solids, 2, 9.43-9.47, Budapest, Hungary, 2003.
- On classification of string- and space-like homogeneous submanifolds in Bianchi cosmological models, Ali Ghaderi, Amir Ghaderi, Group 21: Physical applications and mathematical aspects of geometry, groups and algebras, 2, 693-697, World Scientific Publishing, Singapore, 1997.
- Gåten om spesifikk varmekapasitet (the specific heat riddle), Ali Ghaderi, SYMMETRI-Nordic Journal for Physics and Mathematics, 3, 1/2, 2-16, 1996.
- Just SO(2) stories: How Lie theory was applied to a problem with great past, Ali Ghaderi, K. Razi Naqvi, SYMMETRI-Nordic Journal for Physics and Mathematics, 2, 3, 45-49, 1995.