- Program coordinator Master of Management Information Systems, Campus Ringerike
- Program leader Bachelor IT and Information Systems across three campuses
- Program coordinator Bachelor IT and Information Systems, Campus Ringerike
- Teachning information systems courses
- Supervision of Bachelor and Master theses
- Supervision PhD
- Member of research group I-Merse, Management Information Systems and Center of Health and Technology
2010-2014 University of Agder, Norway, PhD Information Systems
2008-2009 University of Agder, Norway, MSc Information Systems
3rd and 4th semester at University of Nebraska at Omaha, USA
2000-2003 Agder University College, Norway, Bachelor in IT and Information Systems
4th and 5th semester at University of Georgia, USA
Relevant work experience:
2014 – p.t. University College of Southeast Norway, Associate Professor
2014 – 2014 University of Agder, Associate Professor
2013 – 2014 University of Agder, Assistant Professor
2010 – 2013 Molde University College, Research Fellow
- El-Gazzar, R. and Stendal, K. (2020). Essay: Examining How GDPR Challenges Emerging Technologies. Journal of Information Policy, 10, 237-275.
- El-Gazzar, R. and Stendal, K. (2020) – Blockchain in Healthcare: Hype or Hope? – Journal of Medical Internet Research, 22, 7, e17199.
- Nilsen, E. R., Stendal, K., & Gullslett, M. K. (2020). Implementation of eHealth Technology in Community Health Care: the complexity of stakeholder involvement. BMC Health Services Research, 20(1), 395.
- Fahim El-Gazzar, R. & Stendal, K. (2019) CLOUD COMPUTING, BLOCKCHAIN, AND IOT: A BLESSING OR CURSE? Proceedings of the Norsk konferanse for organisasjoners bruk av IT, Narvik, Norway
- Johannessen, M. R., & Stendal, K. (2018). Improving Quality of Life for People With Disability Through Social Media: Towards an Affordance Framework. The Electronic Journal of e-Government, 16(2), 147-158.