- The ultrasound laboratory at HSN campus Vestfold. This is part of a large national research centre, SFI, named Centre for Innovative Ultrasound Solutions, CIUS. Our responsibility is the work package Transducer and electronics
- Course MN-ACU5901 Acoustics and Ultrasound Technology
- Course EN-MTS2001 Måleteknikk og signalbehandling
- Coordinator MN-FIN5001 Final Project
- Scandinavian Symposium on Physical Acoustics. This annual meeting is arranged at Geilo in January, gathering researchers within acoustics for medical, underwater, and industrial applications.
- Bubblesim, a simulator for estimating the radial oscillation and scattered sound from an ultrasound contrast bubble, written as a toolbox in Matlab.
- Ultrasound physics and technology. Acoustics
- Biomedical technology and research
- Physics, electronics