Teaching Bsc and Msc students in sensor measurement systems, soft sensors, software engineering, Industrial IT and System design - Supervision of Bsc and MSc student projects, and PhD students - Leader of the SMART research group, with focus on data driven models for energy usage and assistance in buildings, cities, and predictive maintenance in production.
1. Teaching Courses at BSc and MSc level in:
- Sensor measurement systems,
- Soft Sensors,
- Industrial IT,
- Software enginnering; Object-oriented Analysis, Design and Programming,
- System Design.
2. Supervision of M.Sc projects, M.Sc. thesis and PhD students.
3. Leader of the SMART research group.
- soft sensors,
- sensor/actuator networks,
- measurement and monitoring systems,
- measurement of oil/water separators,
- level measurements,
- smart buildings and smart city,
- welfare technology, assisting people in smart buildings and smart cities,
- predictive maintenance,
- machine learning.