Teaching Bsc and Msc students in sensor devices, measurement systems, soft sensors, software engineering, Industrial IT and autonomous systems. Supervision of Bsc and MSc student projects, and PhD students. Leader of the SMART research group, with focus on data driven models for energy usage and assistance in buildings, cities, and predictive maintenance in the industry.
1. Teaching Courses at BSc and MSc level in:
- Sensor devices and measurement systems,
- Soft Sensors,
- Industrial IT,
- Programming and Software engineering,
- System Design of industrial control systems,
- Autonomous systems.
2. Teaching PhD students in machine learning.
3. Supervision of M.Sc projects, M.Sc. thesis and PhD students.
4. Leader of the SMART research group. The focus of the research group is data driven modelling for energy optimazation and user assistance in buildings and cities, and predictive maintenance for the industry. Data driven modelling includes machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI).
5. Part of the management group in the DigiPro centre, a center for assisting the process indutry in digitalization.
- soft sensors,
- sensor/actuator networks,
- measurement and monitoring systems,
- measurement of oil/water separators,
- level measurements,
- smart buildings and smart city,
- welfare technology, assisting people in smart buildings and smart cities,
- predictive maintenance,
- machine learning.