Associate Professor of Norwegian
Teaching and supervision: Norwegian grammar, language history, development of reading and writing skills, linguistic variation and change, corpus methods.
Member of the research group Linguistic variation and change in society and education at USN. Board member of the Norwegian Cognitive Linguistics Association (NORKOG). Member of the researcher network The role of pragmatics in cyclic language change.
- Norwegian grammar
- Linguistic variation and change
- Corpus-based methods
- Usage-based linguistics and construction grammar
- From 2018: Associate Professor of Norwegian, University of Southeast Norway
- 2018: Ph.D. in Norwegian linguistics, University of Oslo (dissertation: Complex demonstratives and cyclic change in Norwegian)
- Sept.-Dec. 2015, and Nov. 2016: Guest researcher, Humboldt University of Berlin
- 2014-2018: Doctoral research fellow, University of Oslo
- 2013: Part-time lecturer, Telemark University College
- 2013-2014: Part-time research assistant and lecturer, University of Oslo
- 2013: MA, Norwegian language, University of Oslo
- 2011-2014: Part-time research assistant, University of Oslo