All applicants should upload diplomas and transcripts from secondary and higher education.
If your institution does not provide you with an English version of your transcripts/diplomas you must upload both the original and a certified translation into English.
If you have a NOKUT approval you must also upload this documents.
You do not need to send any documents by post, however, for some countries, we require that specific documents are sent directly from the issuing institution and some countries have other specific documentation requirements. Please read the specific information under your country.
The letter of motivation should be no more than 400 words. We want you to elaborate on the following:
- What in your educational or work background makes you qualified for the program?
- Why do you want to study this program at USN?
- What are your long-term goals regarding your chosen career.
(Applicants with a bachelor degree from Norway do not have to upload a letter of motivation).
The page you upload should show your photo, full name, date of birth and nationality. (Norwegian citizens do not have to upload a copy of their passport)
- Any name change must be documented.
- Applicants for the Norwegian language course must upload their residence card/EU-passport.
- Declaration of consent. Please sign this concent and upload it with your application.
- We may contact you and request further documentation.
Please do not upload Letters of Recommendation, proof of work experience or any other documents if we do not ask you to upload them.