We aim at being instrument in generating growth and innovation for the industry and cooperate with international research centers, business partners and clusters to achieve our mission.
MaritimeLog as a part of USN, deliver research based education programs; from BSc in nautical Sciences and Shipping & Logistics, MSc in Maritime Management to PhD in Nautical Operations (co-partnership with 3 other universities/colleges).
Research groups interests and research themes
- Digitalization in Shipping Operations & maritime and nautical systems
- Sustainability and green thinking in maritime and nautical industry
- City Logistics, Port & Terminals, Ship Operation management
- Process excellence and performance management
- Optimization of port, terminal and ship operations
- Simulation and emulation of port, terminal, ship operations and container flow/goods flow
- Managing risks, ships safety and legal regulation
- The resilient supply chain and global multimodal supply chains.