The most important things you have to do in order to be registered as a student.
- Create a student account
- Log on to the Student web and confirm your education plan
- Pay the semester fee* - you'll find the amount, account number and KID number in Student Web. By doing this you will be registered for the semester.
- Take a photo for your student card, either at the IT helpdesk on campus, or choose a photo to upload.
- Download your digital student ID or get a semester sticker for your student card at the student service center on campus.
- Pick up your student card in the service center at your campus. It provides access to the buildings and to borrow books at the student library.
* Exchange students usually do not pay a semester fee, as you normally pay fees to your home institution.
FAQ for students
We have created a brief overview of other things that are good to know as a new student at the University of South-Eastern Norway. Here you will find explanations and information about everything from auditoriums to diplomas.