Lecturer in English and English didactics
- Pre-service teacher training: Master programmes for primary and lower-secondary English teachers
- In-service teacher training: further education programmes for primary English teachers
- English Bachelor theses supervision.
English didactics, foreign and second language acquisition, multilingualism
- Assistant professor at the University of South-Eastern Norway. 2019 - currently
- Teacher of English at Setskog Oppvekstsenter, Aurskog-Høland, Norway. 2015- 2019.
- Teacher of Spanish and English at Eidsvoll Videregående Skole, Eidsvoll, Norway. 2012-2015.
- Teacher of Spanish at Den Norske Skole, Las Palmas, Spain. 2010-2011.
- Research Assistant at the Faculty of Philology in University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain. 2009-2010.
- Teacher of English at Colegio Arenas Sur, Las Palmas, Spain. 2007-2008.
- Teacher of Spanish at Comberton Village College, Cambridge, UK. 2006-2007.
- Spanish language assistant at Carisbrooke College and Medina College, Newport, UK. 2005-2006.
- PhD Candidate in "Language Acquisition in Multilingual Settings" at Language and Speech Laboratory, University of the Basque Country, Spain. Currently.
- QTS Modern Languages, CILT (The National Centre for Languages), London, UK. 2007.
- MASt in Cognitive Linguistics, ULPGC, Spain. 2006.
- BA in English Philology, ULPGC, Spain. 2003.