About the grant
Who can apply?
- All master’s students at USN who are looking to incorporate a perspective on sustainability in their theses may apply for a grant to fund purposes that will support their projects.
- Students enrolled in all master’s programmes at USN may apply, regardless of their subject field.
- Both full-time and part-time students may apply.
What is the amount you can apply for?
- The total grant amount for spring 2024 is NOK 100,000, with a maximum of NOK 25,000 for each individual grant.
What can you apply for?
- In order to obtain funding, your project must address sustainability, and preferably the concept of sustainable transition. If your project is specifically cross-disciplinary, or contributes in any way towards collaboration between groups with contrasting viewpoints on sustainability, it will be assigned priority for a grant award.
- The funds may be used towards travel expenses, data gathering, equipment, books or attendance at courses and conferences.
When can you apply?
- The spring 2024 deadline is 10 March.
How do you apply?
- Apply here by 9 February (online form)