I am a Social and Cultural Psychologist specializing in the Psychology of Global Mobility, Diversity, & Inclusion in society. I have a research and project management background and support coordination of the I-Merse Research Group, including the Equitable, Inclusive, and Human-Centered XR Project (XR4Human) by Horizon Europe.
- Supporting the coordination of I-Merse Research Group, including XR4Human
- Grant writing, budget drafts, financial tracking, a compilation of deliveries to grant agencies
- Write, edit and file reports, and manage calendars and travel arrangements
- Managing external/external communication and multi-channel project accounts
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Cross-cultural Research and Interventions
- Intercultural Competence Training Management
- Mental health, Gender, and Intimate Partner Violence
- Norwegian Health and Social services systems
- Project Management, Human Resources, and Administration
- 2018 – 2020: Joint Erasmus Mundus Master's in the Psychology of Global Mobility, Inclusion & Diversity in Society, University of Oslo, University of Limerick, Ireland, University Institute of Lisbon, & Koç University, Turkey.
- 2009–2014 BSc Psychology (Major Organizational Psychology), Lagos State University, Lagos, Nigeria
- 2022–present: Administrative Assistant, USN
- 2021–2022: Researcher, University of Oslo
- 2021–2022: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Specialist, EU | Erasmus + Student & Alumni Alliance (ESAA)
- 2019–2021: Project Support Specialist, Mental health & Human Rights Info, Oslo
- 2015–2018: Project Manager, Society for Community Development, Nigeria
Ojokojo, J. A. (2020). Not Real Rape? Predictors of Intimate Partner Sexual Violence and Attitudes Towards the# Metoo Movement in Nigeria and Norway (Master's thesis).