All students are responsible to check their computer that the FlowLock browser is updated, well in advance of the exam date.
How to check and update FlowLock:
- Log in to WiseFlow using Feide: https://europe.wiseflow.net/
- In the upper right corner, click the name of the person who is logged in, then "Edit profile"
- Click on the System requirements-tab
- If you want to check that you have the latest version of the FlowLock browser, click on "Test browser"
- To install the latest browser select "Download Windows version" or "Download Mac version"
USN administered computers
FlowLock browser is installed manually from System center. Once installed, FlowLock will be automatically updated trough Software Center.