Why study at International Summer School?
Join the International Summer School at Ringerike, to get a taste of a real international happening and to broaden your international experiences together with fellow students from all around the world. Dates for 2018 will be May 22-June 22.
The International Summer School includes trips, excursions and company visits, a trip to Bergen and a boat ride to Copenhagen – a real social gathering for students. Students claim this is a life changing experience that offers
- 4 intensive weeks of lectures, seminars, discussions and presentations in an international student group.
- Trips, hikes and other activities facilitated for the summer school particularly.
- New friends from Asia, the United States, Norway and all over Europe.
What you will learn
The International Summer School offers two courses, International Marketing and International Management, each of 7.5 ECTS (each 3 US credits). The courses will develop the students’ knowledge about and ability to better manoeuvre in a global business environment. The faculty has extensive international experience. The program is taught in cooperation with Texas Tech University.
The programme plan gives you detailed information about the courses
Costs and accommodation
- There is no tuition/course fee
- Travel and accommodation expenses must be covered by the participant
- Travel expenses for all trips except of corporate visits must be covered by the participant
Accommodation in brand new student housing in Ringerike will be pre-booked for international students who subscribe before the deadline. Total cost of accommodation is approximately NOK 7000. Student housing in shared flats, private room, shared kitchen/bathroom. Students do their own cooking.
Why study at USN?
The School of Business at USN offers a broad range of degree programs – from Ph.D. level to undergraduate level across various fields of study: Management, marketing, business analysis, information systems, tourism, law, design and political and social sciences. USN is spread over eight campuses in the southeastern part of Norway, and offers a wide range of student activities – including the possibility to explore the beautifully dramatic Norwegian scenery.